PPTX Repair Tool
Take a closer look at PowerPoint Repair Toolbox is efficient PPTX corrupted repair solution for damaged presentations in corresponding format so you may open these documents anytime and regardless the reason of file damage. Get the small installation file of PPTX repair tool if you are interested, follow its installation instructions and get the PPTX file repair tool to work.
How to repair a damaged PPTX file
Step-by-step instructions for repairing a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation from a corrupted *.pptx file:
- Download and run PowerPoint Repair Toolbox from here: https://www.pptxrepairtoolbox.com/d/PowerPointRepairToolbox-Install03.exe
- Select a damaged Microsoft PowerPoint file
- Press the Transmit button
MS PowerPoint PPTX file Repair tool
Here are the main features of PowerPoint Repair Toolbox:
- supports any version of MS Windows operating system, starting from Windows 98;
- always ensures the privacy of .PPTX to .PPT repair, regardless other parameters in use;
- offers easy sequence of user actions, enough for MS PowerPoint PPTX file repair;
- does not have known compatibility problems, runs on all computers regardless their performance.
This way of MS PowerPoint PPTX repair, offered by PowerPoint Repair Toolbox software, permits recovering corrupted information from PPT files and restoring the structure of affected documents in several mouse clicks, open this program, select any document of PPT format and start analyzing by clicking the Next softkey and waiting till the end of analysis.
- Microsoft PowerPoint must be installed on your computer.
Notes: Images and other media files repaired from *.ppt files (Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003) will be saved separately in a files on hard drive. Customer should include saved files into presentation manually later.
Note: PowerPoint Repair Toolbox is neither open source nor freeware however its free version is also available and you may get it anytime under its proprietary license and not GNU General Public License (GPL). The community of PowerPoint Repair Toolbox is always glad to accept donations so you can make yours and get rid of all restrictions in free version of this tool shortly.
Note: PowerPoint Repair Toolbox do not repair content of password protected Microsoft PowerPoint .ppt or .pptx files.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selection of a damaged file
Analysis of the damaged presentation file and extraction of media files
Transfer of the recovered files to PowerPoint
With PowerPoint Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- Unable to read file.
- Unknown error occurred
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- There was an error accessing the file xxxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot open *.ppt file because part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by filename.ppt.
- POWERPOINT.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
- File is damaged or corrupted and can’t be opened.
- Objects and / or text overlap. Cannot open the file.
- Objects do not appear where they are positioned on the slide.
- Part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by xxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot read *.pptx
- PowerPoint found an error that it can’t correct. You should save presentations, quit and then restart PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- PowerPoint Not Responding.
- PowerPoint Viewer can't read C:\path\filename.ppt
- PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on the slides in the file, ‘xxxx.ppt’.
- Some common error messages that a user encounters while he/she tries to access data from a corrupt presentation unnamed.ppt cannot be opened.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored on may not be responding.
- The Presentation *.pptx is incomplete. Please reload.
- This is not a PowerPoint Presentation. Your system is low on virtual memory. To ensure that Windows runs properly, increase the size of your virtual memory paging file.